Our machines allow us to produce medium-high complexity products, including:
- components down to 0201 chip size
- fine pitch integrated circuits - SOP, SSOP, QFP cases with minimum 0,4 mm pitch
- BGAs with 0,25mm ball diameter
- big SMD components of maximum 42 x 42 x 12 mm
- “pin in paste” technology (through hole terminals soldered by reflow soldering)
SMD components’ soldering is made by reflow soldering, using no clean, halogen free, “SAC305” solder paste, or the type requested by the customer.
All SMT assembled boards are inspected with the AOI.